- The registration fee will not cover lunch.
- Bringing of food is not allowed inside the venue. A one hour break will be allotted for lunch.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will there be free Parking Slots?
- Parking slots will not be guaranteed and are subjected to the venue’s availability.
- Participants may avail pay parking services near the venue if
parking gets fully occupied.
Will Walk-in registration be allowed?
- Walk-in registrations will not be allowed because names are needed to be submitted to the Security Office before the seminar date.
Can I pay on-site?
- Pay on-site will only be allowed for senior citizens and persons with disability.
Can I renew my membership during the seminar?
- Yes, you can renew your membership during the seminar.
Can I request for a Certificate of Good Standing (COGS) during the seminar?
- Yes, you may request for a COGS during the seminar.
Can I request a transfer of membership to IECEP Manila during the seminar?
- Yes, but only if your membership is expired or is about to expire and if your current home or work is within Manila City. However, in some cases, places with no active IECEP Chapter can be accepted as long as the member wishes to affiliate to IECEP Manila.